Sunday, July 11, 2010

APHRODITE ALBUM REVIEW


ALL THE LOVERS

 Is a wonderful intro for the album and sounds like an electric dream of sorts. Uplifting and air like.

GET OUT OF MY WAY

Dance floor anthem!! This song is very catchy and reminds me of a new better version of "Love At First Sight".

PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Starts off a bit boring, but spins into a dance track. The chorus is catchy and the rest of the song grows on the listener.

CLOSER

The darkest sounding song on the album. Harpsichord plays throughout most of the song. Reminds me of Dracula for some reason.

EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL

Is a light midtempo track. All I can say is I like it, but I am not in love!

APHRODITE

The title track has a big beat and reminds me of Gwen Stefani. Ahh I miss Gwen! :(

ILLUSION

An atmospheric track that is both relaxing and a bit of a 80's dance track. Confusing and I like it!

BETTER THAN TODAY

The most instantly catchy song on the album. Bubble gum pop fun!!

TOO MUCH

This track fits the title "Too Much". The beginning of this song was a little overpowering for me, but overall the song is a great dance track.

CUPID BOY

My second favorite song on the album. Kylie's voice sounds quite ethereal on this track and the song is just great!

LOOKING FOR AN ANGEL

This is the best song on the album!! I feel as if I am in heaven when I listen to this track!

CAN'T BEAT THE FEELING

A great way to finish the album. This song is full of energy and reminds me a little of "ABBA".


No comments:

Post a Comment