Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taylor Jacobson Vs Rachel Zoe


If you watched the season three premiere of Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project, you would have gotten the impression that Rachel’s styling associate Taylor Jacobson was fired because she stole money or clothes from the company.
Did it or didn’t it happen? Taylor opened up to EW about the mess.
“I did not see the first episode,” Taylor admits. “But I did hear all about it, from multiple people. Honestly, wow. High school, way too high school… From what I understand, it was a whole shit talking campaign. There are always two sides to a story. Whatever happened, happened behind closed doors and definitely not that way, definitely not the way that it was portrayed.”
As for the accusations of theft, Taylor defended herself, saying, “I am friends with PR people. Why would I steal samples?

I love Rachel Zoe, but lets not forget that she is a giant Drama Queen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment